March 20th, 2017 Executive Committee Minutes
Tuesday, March 20, 2017
THINC BOARD ROOM – 1 College Circle
Present: Robby Burch, Corinne Hodges, Renae Willis, John Asbell
Absent: Bill Stump
- Minutes were approved – first, Corinne Hodges, second, Renae Willis
- MOU – Robby to follow-up with John Radcliff
- CEO presented a plan to move payroll processing and benefits for the to the non-profit.
- The change will result in $30,000 savings to the non-profit. CEO was asked to research information regarding life insurance, worker’s compensation, vision, etc.
- Committee agreed to present Cynthia Culbreath, new board member to replace Lucinda
- Robby will ask for members to join the Personnel or Fund Raising Committee
- The CEO presented the revised THINC pathway list. Concern expressed for the unknowns related to enrollment due to the late communication of changes to THINC. Marketing and Business pathways