THINC College & Career Academy is governed by an fifteen-member Board of Directors. The composition of the board is intentionally designed to ensure majority representation from the business community:
- One (1) member nominated by the Superintendent and local Board of Education to represent secondary education.
- Three (3) members from the local post-secondary education institutions: West Georgia Technical College, LaGrange College and Point University.
- Three (3) high school parents, whose children are currently enrolled, representing each of the three (3) Troup County School System high schools.
- Eight (8) business representatives nominated by the Chamber of Commerce from the participating businesses: Medical Community, Large Corporation, Small Business, and At Large. Each business segment will include representation from two categories of business within the segment (ex.: manufacturing and service industries).
Governing Board of Directors
- Dr. Scott Rule, WGTC
- John Asbell, Georgia Power
- Robby Burch, Interface (Past-Chair)
- Tiffany Wood, Point University
- John Radcliff, Troup County School Systems
- Corinne Hodges, KMMG (Chair)
- Joseph Miller, LaGrange College
- Dr. Shaundre Brown, Wellstar
- Frank McRae, Synovus (Treasurer)
- Charis Acree, WellStar
- Gerald Wyatt, Mando
- Bill Stump, Community Bank (Vice-Chair)
- Kevin Donovan, Jindal Films
The Board of Directors is further solidified with ex-officio (non-voting) members including the Superintendent of Troup County School System, the cooperating college Presidents, the directors of local development authorities, President of Chamber of Commerce, three high school students, a member of the state school board and the local school board.