THINC College & Career Academy is governed by an fifteen-member Board of Directors. The composition of the board is intentionally designed to ensure majority representation from the business community:
- One (1) member nominated by the Superintendent and local Board of Education to represent secondary education.
- Three (3) members from the local post-secondary education institutions: West Georgia Technical College, LaGrange College and Point University.
- Three (3) high school parents, whose children are currently enrolled, representing each of the three (3) Troup County School System high schools.
- Eight (8) business representatives nominated by the Chamber of Commerce from the participating businesses: Medical Community, Large Corporation, Small Business, and At Large. Each business segment will include representation from two categories of business within the segment (ex.: manufacturing and service industries).
Governing Board of Directors
- Perrin Alford, West Georgia Technical College
- John Asbell, Georgia Power (Fundraising)
- Robby Burch, Interface (Board Chair)
- Cynthia Culbreath, Duracell
- Karen Freeman, West Georgia Technical College
- Andy Fritchley, Kelsey
- Corinne Hodges, KIA (Vice-Chair)
- Linda McMullen, LaGrange College
- Olugbenga Obasanjo, District 4, Georgia Department of Public Health
- John Radcliffe, Troup County School System
- Margaret D. Schaufler, MD, West Georgia Physicians
- Bill Stump, Community Bank and Trust
- Renae Willis, LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce (Past Chair)
- Tiffany Wood, Point University
- Mike Young, Cox Automotive
The Board of Directors is further solidified with ex-officio (non-voting) members including the Superintendent of Troup County School System, the cooperating college Presidents, the directors of local development authorities, President of Chamber of Commerce and three high school students.